Do You Suffer From… Arthritis Pain, Back Pain, Joint Pain, Muscle Pain, Knee Pain, Neck Pain, Sciatica or Sciatic Pain, Headaches or Migraines…
By combining the Best of Western and Eastern technologies, Relief Plus™ Products penetrate directly into the source of pain giving fast effective, long-lasting relief and are ideal for Muscular Aches and Pain, Bruising, Swelling, Stiffness, Cramps and Spasms, as well as Inflammation, Sports and Soft Tissues Injuries, Painful Joints, Lower Back and Neck Pain, Tenderness, Tightness and R.S.I.; It is also very good when it comes to Pain Associated with Arthritis, Rheumatism, Head Aches and Migraines. These naturally formulated Products have a combination of powerful organic herbal extracts and pure essential oils that are highly effective in their natural ability to help with the relief of painful joints, limited movement and other pain related symptoms. Click on the product pictures above to find out more about the products.
If left untreated, chronic pain can prevent you from having a full and meaningful life. Once your pain is under control, your body and mind will be less stressed. You’re able to sleep better, focus on work, enjoy relationships with your family and friends, and take part in social activities. If your pain has been caused by an injury or surgery, your recovery can be much faster.
Relief Plus™ Products were specifically developed to promote the healing of damaged tissue along with the quick relief from pain and inflammation. They are very effective for sufferers of arthritis, rheumatism, sports athletes, weekend warriors, and recreational enthusiasts due to the range of healing they provides.
Relief Plus™ Products have qualities that allow for deep tissue penetration that not only help relieve pain fast, but also aid in the promotion of healing at the cellular level. You simply take them internally or apply them topically, directly into the area of pain, to receive hours of great relief. More importantly, to the person who is experiencing high degrees of discomfort, their pain, anxiety, stress and tension seems to reduce or even disappear after only a handful of applications.
Relief Plus™ Oil is an all-natural, scientific formulated product that offers relief, almost immediately upon contact. It now contains eleven naturally sourced compatible and synergistic ingredients. Besides being some of the strongest and most effective natural pain relievers and anti-inflammatory agents, the herbs in the formula are also known for their effectiveness in promoting good tissue healing.
Relief Plus™ Oil contains active ingredients that are high in silica. These ingredients help to strengthen the soft tissue by increasing the integrity of the cellular membrane. Similarly, the oils contains trace minerals and antioxidants, all of which have healing qualities that are extremely important for maintaining and improving the integrity and strength of muscle and soft tissue, enabling ease of bodily movement and motion.
11 Powerful Naturally Sourced Ingredients that Give Fast and Effective Relief for Muscular Aches, Back and Neck Pain, Sports Injuries, Stiffness, Painful Joints and Soft Tissue Injuries
1. Arnica is used topically to decrease inflammation in bruises and sprains and has an anti-inflammatory action. Soothes muscle pain. Commonly used for bruises (inhibiting collagen-induced platelet aggregation and thromboxane formation). Analgesic and Anti-inflammatory effects: by blocking the action of histamine in increasing vascular permeability, by inhibiting prostaglandin synthesis and by inhibiting activation of transcription factor NF-kB, which correlates with the ingredients’ anti-inflammatory property.
2. Hypericum has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, exhibits antispasmodic activities, eases nerve pain and reduces swelling.
3. Hemp Seed (CBD) Oil is helpful in treating Arthritis Pain – Ongoing investigations have demonstrated that cannabinoids have good anti-inflammatory properties. This implies that hemp seed oil will have an immediate and direct effect on any inflammation based health problems, like muscle and joint pain due to arthritis, rheumatoid joint inflammation, osteoarthritis and much more.
4. Boswella Oil is a very effective anti-inflammatory and can offer a variety of health benefits, including helping relieve chronic stress and anxiety, reducing pain and inflammation, and boosting immunity. Research has shown that Boswella (frankincense) has been more effective than placebos when it came to managing swelling, pain, and joint movement associated with arthritis. While other studies concluded that Boswella oil can be beneficial for easing morning stiffness, and can even help reduce reliance on NSAIDs (pain killers). It can be used topically on inflamed muscles and joints, as well as internally.
5. Comfrey Oil it’s said to reduce inflammation and alleviate pain when applied to the skin. It’s also used in alternative medicine for the following problems: Bruises, Fractures, Gout, Rheumatoid arthritis, Wounds, Sprains and strains. This herb has been used for centuries to treat a variety of pain- and inflammation-related issues. Among its clinical uses, comfrey can help relieve pain, reduce inflammation of muscles and joints, speed the healing of bruises and contusions and potentially aid in the treatment of fibromyalgia. In the U.K., researchers found that practitioners prescribed it in about 15 percent of all consultations regarding tendon, ligament and muscle problems, fractures and wounds. It can help serve as a powerful pain reliever and anti-inflammatory. In fact, it can even help speed the healing of wounds.
6. Camphor reduces joint inflammation, improves circulation, reduces swelling and increases joint mobility.
7. Capsicum reduces joint swelling, improves circulation, soothes muscular aches and pain, lumbago and neuralgia.
8. Cajuput calms your nerves and increases blood flow, has analgesic properties used for rheumatic and neuralgic conditions. Has analgesic and anti-Inflammatory effect (1,8-cineole is a rare natural antagonist of human TRPA1 receptors which has analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects possibly due to its inhibition of TRPA1).
9. Peppermint reduces joint swelling, soothes inflammation anti-inflammatory stimulant, cooling, soothing, increases blood flow. Contains Menthol which has well documented cooling and analgesic effect. Menthol activates cold-sensitive TRPM8 receptors in the skin and is the primary source of the cooling sensation that follows the topical application of peppermint oil.
10. Eucalyptus reduces joint inflammation, improves circulation, cooling, antispasmodic, used to stimulate the central nervous system. Contains Eucalyptol (1,8 cineole)* which has analgesic and anti-Inflammatory effect. Reduces pain, spasms and inflammation, and stimulates local blood circulation and the removal of waste products and toxins from the tissues. It is used to treat muscular aches and pains, strains, sprains, and other traumatic injuries of the muscles, ligaments and tendons. It also helps to reduce nerve inflammation and pain and is useful for the treatment of the various kinds of neuralgia such as sciatica. Eucalyptus reduces pain and inflammation due to chronic arthritic conditions.
11. Wintergreen anti-inflammatory, anti coagulant, anti rheumatic, analgesic Contains: Methyl salicylate9 which has analgesic effect: inhibits COX enzymes / prostaglandin synthesis and produces pain relief while blocking pyretic and inflammatory processes that are mediated by prostaglandins.
No content on this site, regardless of date, should ever be used as a substitute for direct medical advice from your doctor or other qualified clinician.