Biomax Plus Oil – helps to improve the appearance of new and old scars, stretch marks, pigmentation, sun damaged skin and uneven skin tone. This unique formulation is also effective for aging & dehydrated skin.
Just a couple of drops, twice a day, takes care of everything your skin will ever need. At the heart of BIOMAX™ is a concentrated blend of natures best naturally organic ingredients, blended with some of the planets most potent antioxidants to give you a unique anti-aging complex.
BIOMAX™ It helps improve the appearance of acne, new and old scars; Helps to reduce the possibility of stretch marks formed during pregnancy, teenage growth spurts and rapid weight gain; Improving the appearance of pigmentation marks and blemishes caused by hormonal fluctuations, skin lighteners and excessive exposure to the sun.
It nourishes and tones ageing, sagging and wrinkled skin on face and body, Helps to replenish the skin’s natural oils stripped away by extreme weather and water with high chemical content, frequent bathing, and the drying effects of central heating and air conditioning.
Biomax Plus is a naturally formulated product with a unique range of active ingredients that are extremely useful and beneficial for your skin. Biomax Plus has some of the most enriching oils on the planet which are not only nourishing but rejuvenating and regenerative also.
What is in the Biomax Plus Skin Repair Oil?
- Camellia (camellia olefera), packed full of anti-oxidants and omega fatty acids to fight against the signs of aging, keeping the skin flawless and youthful
- Raspberry Seed Oil (rubus idaeus), a great source of antioxidants and vitamins A and E, red raspberry seed oil can slow the aging process, stimulate collagen production, and help your skin appear more youthful and vibrant.
- Squalene, it reduces the appearance of fine lines,it moisturizes and softens skin, it helps to reduce temporary skin redness and is a detoxifier, it is high in antioxidants to fight skin damage and free radicals, which can both accelerate the aging process and enhance it.
- Sea Buckthorn, it is naturally full of antioxidants, which help protect your body against aging and illnesses, helps to stimulate skin regeneration, helping wounds heal more quickly, helps reduce inflammation following UV exposure, protecting skin against sun damage.
- Baobab Oil (adansonia digitata), it’s high in linoleic acid, a kind of omega-3 fatty acid that has anti-inflammatory properties. helping reduce skin redness, irritation, and swelling to treat acne.
- Black Currant Seed Oil (ribes nigum), It moisturizes the skin. It makes the skin soft and supple. It protects against free radicals. It reduces small wrinkles. It has anti-inflammatory effects. It prevents acne and pimples. blackcurrant seed oil can help slow the growth and development of psoriasis patches and can be applied directly to dry, itchy, or stinging skin
- Meadowfoam (limnanthes alba), contains vitamin E, a natural antioxidant, which helps protect the skin against damage from the sun and pollution
- Passionfruit Oil (passiflora incarnate), is a rich source of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and essential antioxidants, and it’s considered to be an excellent emollient with the ability to moisturise as it easily penetrates deep into the skin and hair while preventing moisture from seeping out.
- Pomegranate Oil (punica granatum), Rich in Phytosterols & Vitamin E, it boosts collagen, increases elasticity, promoting youthful looking skin & nourishes dull & dry hair.
- Rice Bran Oil (orzya sativa), Rich in essential fatty acids, trace elements, vitamin E, and mineral salts, rice bran oil helps moisturise the skin and promotes skin microcirculation. Rice bran oil has healing, restructuring, soothing, repairing (reduces skin inflammation) and decongesting properties.
- Cucumber Oil (cucumis sativa), Rich in linoleic acid, Vitamin E, and other nutrients, Cucumber Seed Oil is an excellent anti-ager, keeping the skin’s protective barrier strong and improving firmness and elasticity. Both antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, this versatile oil diminishes signs of aging while promoting cell regeneration.
- Cyperus Esculentus, (Tiger Nut Oil) helps support normal skin elasticity and it minimises the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It nourishes, softens, provides elasticity and helps to maintain fantastic skin hydration, which is why it is highly recommended for dry skin and to prevent skin infections. It is also recommended for sensitive skin with a tendency to flaking (eczema, psoriasis, etc.) as it contains active healing ingredients
- Kiwi Fruit Oil (actinidia chinensis), Full of omega-3 fatty acids and characterised by its high anti-inflammatory potential. Kiwi seed oil is used for soothing and preventive care of reddened and irritated skin.
- Marula (sclerocarya birrea), makes it an effective moisturiser for dry or aging skin. Beneficial for smoothing and softening fine lines, preventing stretch marks, and keeping skin hydrated and well-nourished.
- Coenzyme Q10, (Alpha Tocopherol-liquid), Very High in Antioxidant, Evens skin tone, reduces sun damage, improves skin hydration. CoQ10 is vital in energy production in cells.
- Neroli (ctrus aurantium), Along with its regenerative qualities, neroli oil is also antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving. This makes it useful to treat pimples and acne and reduce the redness associated with breakouts
- Petitgrain, has powerful anti-inflammatory and antibacterial benefits, is a wonderful natural remedy to calm problematic skin. Whether it’s rosacea, acne-induced irritation or even sunburn, it helps to soothe and heal your complexion.
- Cape Rose Geranium, is reputed to balance the skin’s natural oil production, minimise the appearance of enlarged pores, eliminate infection-causing or acne-causing bacteria, enhance circulation, reduce the appearance of varicose veins, thread veins, cellulite, and dull skin, encourage the body’s
- Turkish Rose oil, hydrates dry skin, clear acne, reduce signs of aging, minimize the appearance of scars, and help with conditions such as eczema and rosacea.
Research shows that stress ages the skin with effects much like sun damage. So defend yourself against the premature signs of ageing, by using BIOMAX™ everyday.
Testimonials Worth Reading…
Articles Worth Reading
BIOMAX™ helps to improve the appearance of new or old scars, whether from surgery, accidents, burns, insect bites, scratches or conditions such as acne or chickenpox.
BIOMAX™ helps to prevent the formation and improve the appearance of existing stretch marks formed during pregnancy, teenage growth spurts or periods of rapid weight gain. Keeping the skin moisturized and ensuring the skin maintains its maximum elasticity is the body’s best defense against the formation of stretch marks. This can be achieved by keeping the skin well-hydrated and supple at all times. Read More Coming>>>
BIOMAX’s™ unique, clinically proven formula works with the skin’s natural elasticity to reduce the appearance of stretch marks caused during periods of rapid expansion or contraction of the skin. helps to prevent the formation and improve the appearance of existing stretch marks formed during pregnancy, teenage growth spurts or periods of rapid weight gain.
Keeping the skin moisturized and ensuring the skin maintains its maximum elasticity is the body’s best defense against the formation of stretch marks. This can be achieved by keeping the skin well-hydrated and supple at all times. Read More Coming>>>
Biomax & Skin Conditions
The skin is a dynamic organ with many biological functions. Internal factors such as hormone levels and immune system as well as external factors such as UV exposure all have an affect on the skin’s condition.
Many people suffer from various skin conditions such as dry skin, uneven skin tone and aging skin triggered by these factors.
BIOMAX™ is clinically proven to keep the skin moisturised while also helping to improve uneven skin tone as well as the skin’s overall condition. Read More Coming>>>
No content on this site, regardless of date, should ever be used as a substitute for direct medical advice from your doctor or other qualified clinician.